NJ SORA Training
MJAKE Security Services
$85.00 NJ SORA TRAINING IN NEWARK REGISTRATION ACT
All security officers must take a twenty-four hour course and successfully pass a written exam to be certified.
- NJ SORA Training 24 hour class $85.00 (please bring cash or money order to class)
- NJ SORA Training 8 hour class $40.00
Ret Lt M. Jacobs will be conducting the training and testing at the following location:
188 Irvine Turner BLVD
Newark, NJ 07108
Classes are scheduled for Sat. November 16th and Sunday November 17th.
Classes start at 830 AM.
Please click on our facebook page to get your NJ SORA Security guard questions answered.
Click the State Police Icon to register with the NJ State Police as a security officer.
Please print out the temporary certificate and the bioapplicant finger printing form once your complete with paying for registration.
You can find these forms by selecting the following on the NJ State Police website.
Click the Finger Print Icon below to schedule your appointment to get your fingerprints taken.
(You have 30 days after passing the course to obtain your finger prints)
You’re responsible for all fees that apply.
|NJSP Registration Fee||$ 75.00|
• Please have your fingerprints taken within 30 days.
• Please bring all ID numbers supplied from this site to class
NJ SORA Training Includes the Following Subject Matter
- NJ Attorney General's Use of Force Policy
- Terrorism Awareness
- Cargo Theft
- First Aid Awareness
- Incident Command System
- Security Measures: Prevention and Deterrence
- New Jersey's Critical Infrastructure Awareness
- Suspicious Letters and Packages
- Suicide bombs and Vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED's)
- Report Writing
- Street Gangs
All Applicants must present a valid Photo Drivers licenses or other form of government photo identification. Students must bring a least two forms of proper identification to class, which will include a minimum of one item from EACH of the two categories below:
Passport, current NJ digital license, Military PhotoID
Birth certificate, School PhotoID card, State Professional License, NJ firearm Purchaser ID card, valid government employee photo ID card.